Are You Having A Migraine?
According to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, migraines are three times more common in women than men. Furthermore, more than half of all migraine sufferers are never correctly diagnosed, according to the Migraine Research Foundation.
The following are common signs that may indicate you are having a migraine:
- The pain tends to be extremely severe and often on one side of your head. Migraine sufferers tend to characterize this pain as debilitating.
- Light and sound sensitivity are common. Migraine sufferers tend to seek out a quiet, dark room.
- Nausea is commonly seen and often makes it difficult for patients with migraines to tolerate medicines.
- Migraines can last from a few hours to a few days.
- Migraines may be preceded by certain visual changes, tingling in the skin, and other signs that are known as auras.
- Certain migraines involve various flashing lights in one’s vision that are known as optical migraines.
- Migraines commonly interfere with an individual’s ability to perform their daily functions. Including working, socializing, and family time.
Avulux® migraine glasses address most of these symptoms without any known adverse side effects.
Our clinical studies reveal that when Avulux® migraine glasses are applied at the earliest sign of a migraine almost 75% of all sufferers will either see their migraine disappear before it ever sets in or have the symptoms diminish so significantly that they do not need to take any other medicine and can return to their normal daily activities. This includes those who suffer from optical migraines (migraines with aura).
More importantly, migraine associated nausea and intestinal slowing are not factors with Avulux®, as no medications are required to be taken orally.
Read more about migraines here.