Returns Policy & Money-Back Guarantee
Try at home for 60 days
Avulux® Migraine & Light Sensitivity Glasses were created to help you manage the impact of light sensitivity on your daily life. If you're not satisfied for any reason, simply return your glasses in their original condition and original packaging within the first 60 days after delivery and we'll give you a refund, just pay return shipping. This offer is available on refundable/returnable items.
How to Take Care of Your Glasses
- Carry your glasses in the included carrying case when not in use.
- Use the included cleaning cloth to clean your migraine & light sensitivity lenses.
- If the lenses have accumulated oils and debris, wash them with hand soap and cold water before using the cloth to wipe them.
- Wiping lenses with the cloth when they're covered in debris (dust, sand, etc) can scratch the lenses, so wash away any debris first.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place. Do not leave them in the heat or in direct sunlight.
We will issue your refund within five to ten days after receiving your return, it will be refunded to your original payment method within 7-14 days.
Returns must be shipped back to us within 60 days of delivery.
While uncommon, if your return is not in original condition (if there is damage to the lenses or frame), it's not eligible for a refund. If a return is denied due to damage, customers may cover return shipping costs to receive their items back.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. For fees/duties/VAT/or additional taxes that we did not collect, we can provide you documentation to request a duty/tax refund from your local government authority, if applicable.
We'll work with you to make things right. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Non-Refundable & Non-Exchangeable items: Gift cards, 'Seasonal' items, custom and/or uncut lenses.
NOTE: We do not accept returns on Seasonal frame purchases due to customization. Consider purchasing an Avulux branded frame to confirm you're happy with the Avulux lenses prior to making a custom order.
To initiate a return or exchange:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a reason for the return or exchange.
2. We'll email you a shipping label upon approval (normally within 1 business day).
3. Place your glasses in the original packaging and into the mailer box it was shipped to you in.
4. Print and place the new label over the old shipping label on the mailer box.
5. Drop your package off at the corresponding shipping carrier location based on the carrier listed on the return label (e.g. DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
6. We'll issue you a product refund or exchange once we've received your item.
Note: We do not refund shipping costs and we do not cover return costs. We offer free USA exchanges.
Exchange for a different item
To request an exchange, please go through the regular return process above and we'll send you a return label at no additional cost, your new item will be shipped once we receive your return. Please ensure the returned item is in its original condition and packaging.
To request an exchange, please go through the regular return process above. We will send you instructions for return shipping and we will ship your new item once we receive your return. Please ensure the returned item is in its original condition and packaging.
Shipping Errors & Defective Items
We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). We ask that you please contact us within 5 days of delivery to process an exchange due to our error.
If you receive a defective item, we will exchange your defective item for the same make and model item at no extra cost to you. We ask that you please reach out to us within 5 days after receiving a defective item to process your exchange.
Shipping Info, Cost, & Speed
Purchases through avulux.com & avulux.ca & avulux.co.uk all ship from the USA.
During checkout, we will estimate cost as well as shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Please allow 1 to 2 days for order processing, in addition to shipping time. Shipping times are based on working business days, from Monday-Friday, excluding holidays and weekends.
Seasonal or Custom Orders
Please allow for an additional 7-14 days of processing time for any Seasonal purchases, as we cut and place Avulux lenses into the frames you choose upon ordering. Seasonal frames or Custom Orders are shipped from the USA.
The countries we ship to are listed in the address entry section at checkout and below.
You, the customer, are responsible for any VAT, import duties, or taxes charged on international shipments by your local authority (orders ship from the USA).
If you see international shipping options at checkout (DHL, Worldwide, UPS Worldwide Expedited etc.), the products in your cart will be shipped from a country outside of your shipping destination. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Any orders returned to Avulux due to refused payment on customs/taxes/duties will be refunded minus any additional incurred return shipping and customs costs.
Shipping costs are dependent on city and postal code. To determine your shipping cost:
- Add an item to cart.
- Start checkout.
- Enter your contact details, including your address.
- Click to proceed to Shipping/Payment.
- Your shipping costs will be automatically calculated for your specific location.
- Any duties and taxes are determined by your local authority, please check your local authority's customs web page to determine whether you will owe any duties or taxes upon delivery.