Proper lens care:
- When glasses are worn often, they tend to accumulate oil and debris. Be sure to use cool water to gently rinse the debris off your lenses prior to wiping them.
- Make sure you're using a clean microfiber or lint-free cloth (if the cleaning cloth has accumulated oil and debris, it's best to launder it prior to using it).
- Use the clean microfiber/lint-free cloth to gently dry your lenses. Avoid applying excessive pressure.
• Only store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
Do Not UseThe following can damage your lenses, do not use:
- Optical lens cleaners
- Harsh chemicals
- Detergents (Windex, laundry detergent, abrasive dish soap, etc.)
- Paper towels that aren't meant for optical lenses
- Tissues that aren't meant for optical lenses