Avulux in Your Frames
- Avulux Migraine & Light Sensitivity Lenses
- Custom Cut into Your New Frames
- We Only Process New & Unused Frames
- Final Sale
Our Lens, Your Frame
Ship us your own new frames, we'll fit them with Avulux Migraine & Light Sensitivity Lenses.
Select an optional anti-reflective coating (AR coating) on either non-prescription or prescription Avulux lenses.
Note: We don't process used frames as they cause complications and can break.
Light & Pain
Wavelengths of blue, amber, and red light have been clinically shown to increase migraine headache pain intensity.
The research shows a narrow band of green light can be soothing.
Easily Manage Light Anywhere
Avulux is your portable dark room. At the first sign of a migraine attack, during screen time, or under harsh lighting, slide on your Avulux glasses and feel your eyes relax as you power through your day.
Wearing Avulux filters harmful blue, amber, and red light and, as part of a healthy lifestyle, may help people living with migraine.
You will need to ship your frames to our facility in the USA.
Return shipping options are displayed at checkout after entering your shipping address.
We do not accept returns on Send In Your Frames purchases. Try our Avulux Branded frames at home for 60 days.
Avulux is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. You accept and acknowledge the risk of lost or stolen packages when placing an Avulux in Your Frames order.
For shipments outside the USA, the courier will collect either VAT, duties, sales taxes, or brokerage fees from the customer prior to delivery.
Read our full policy here.
Note: Rx lenses are only available to US customers.
Please only send in new frames as using old frames could lead to breakage and difficulties with lens mounting.
1. Place your order.
2. Print your Avulux email order confirmation or write your Avulux order number (e.g. AVLX1001), name, and address on a sheet of paper.
3. Securely package your frames and place the order confirmation sheet into the box.
4. Once your order is placed, we'll email you our USA facility's address to ship your package to.
5. Ship your frames to us using a tracked shipping method. Avulux is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
6. Once we receive your package, we'll cut and place Avulux lenses into your frames.
Please allow 2-3 weeks, plus shipping time, so that we may process your order.
Note: The customer bears the risk when sending in their own frames. While uncommon, if the sent in frames break, are lost in transit, or damaged Avulux is not responsible for replacing the frames. Avulux can fulfill the customer's order with an Avulux frame, or a new frame that is subsequently sent in, in the event of loss or breakage.
Rx is available in the USA via Avulux.com. International customers can find a local Avulux Authorized Provider.
How to Order
Select frame Color & Prescription to start ordering your Rx lenses. The price will update to reflect Rx options chosen.
Easily measure your Pupillary Distance (PD) and Segment Height using our virtual try-on.
If sending in your own frame and purchasing a progressive prescription, have your local eye care provider measure your segment height.
Please confirm your entered lens details match your prescription, Avulux is not responsible for incorrectly entered information.
Due to customization, Rx Avulux orders are non-refundable. Read our full policy here.
Rx Processing Time
Rx orders can take up to 2 weeks, in addition to shipping time, to process.
If you finance your purchase with Affirm (Shop Pay Installments), your first payment is due approximately two weeks after your purchase is finalized. Please note that due to extended delivery times, your loan payment(s) may be due before you receive your purchase.
- Clean your lenses with the included microfiber cloth.
- If your glasses have accumulated oil and debris. Use cool/warm water to clean the debris off your lenses before using your included cloth (or lint-free cloth) to dry them.
- Store your glasses in a cool, dry place.
The following can damage your lenses, do not use:
- Optical lens cleaners
- Harsh chemicals
- Detergents (Windex, laundry detergent, abrasive dish soap, etc.)
- Paper towels/tissues that aren't meant for optical lenses
• The frames you originally sent us with Avulux® Migraine & Light Sensitivity Lenses.
• Avulux glasses case.
• Avulux cleaning cloth.