Download OCHO Vision
- iOS (iPhone X or above required): App Store Download
- Using an iPhone X (10) or above allows users to take their optical measurements within the OCHO Vision app. On iPhone, glasses shown on a user's face within the app will be close to their actual size. Please be sure to also reference frame dimensions to confirm the glasses are a good fit for you.
- Android: Play Store Download
- Measurements are not currently available to Android users. Glasses shown within the app for Android phones are for style reference only, the size of the frames are not accurately portrayed. Please reference frame dimensions on each product page.
- Questions on sizing? See our size guide.
Open the App & Enter our Code
Store code: Avulux
Frame Selection & Measurements
Choose the Frames You'd Like to Try On
- Once a frame is clicked, you can click on the frame color to access additional colors, if available.
- Click on the 'Measurement' button to collect your measurements so that you may enter any required values into your prescription lens order.
- PD (pupillary distance) is required for all prescription lens orders (as pictured below).
- Segment Height is required if ordering progressive lenses.
- To provide your segment height, provide the lower of your OC OD or OC OS that is displayed on the OCHO Vision measurements page (as pictured below).
- Note: These measurements are dependent on frame choice. Please be sure to take these measurements on the frame you intend to purchase as the numbers will vary from frame to frame.