Spring has sprung! But, increased exposure to light and other seasonal changes are here too.
According to the American Migraine Foundation, changes in season can be responsible for a spike in migraine triggers. Changes in barometric pressure, seasonal allergies and increased exposure to light all contribute to this increase.
Everyone has their own experience and we want to hear about yours!
How to Enter
- Simply create a social media post that talks about your springtime migraine triggers and what you do to manage your symptoms.
- Include the hashtag #SpringOutOfMigraine
- Tag @Avulux or @AxonOptics.
- That's it. You'll be entered to win a pair of Avulux glasses!
#SpringOutOfMigraine Rules and Regulations
- By submitting an entry to the #SpringOutOfMigraine Promotion (the “Promotion”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- Prizes: One winner shall be selected. The winner shall receive one pair of non-prescription Avulux or Axon Optics glasses powered by Avulux Migraine & Light Sensitivity Lenses, valued at approximately $335 USD (shipping fees may apply).
- Entry Period: The contest will begin at 12:01AM ET, Friday, May 5, 2023 and end at 11:59PM ET, Monday, May 29, 2023.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Entry Period.
- Publicity: By entering the contest, entrants agree to allow their name, social media handle, and entry to be used for promotional purposes by the sponsor.
- Eligibility: The Avulux #SpringOutOfMigraine contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada who are 21 years of age at the time of entry. Employees of Avulux (the “Sponsor”), their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors, merchants involved with this Promotion, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Promotion governed by United States law. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- Entry Requirements: To enter the Promotion, entrants must use the #SpringOutOfMigraine hashtag and tagging @Avulux or @AxonOptics on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok or Pinterest. To be considered an entry, the post must be visible publicly. For example, posts on private accounts or private groups will not be counted as entries. Each social media post using the #SpringOutOfMigraine hashtag and that is tagged with @Avulux or @AxonOptics will count as one entry. For example, an entrant who posts on Instagram and on Facebook sharing the #SpringOutOfMigraine hashtag and tags @Avulux or @AxonOptics, qualify as two separate entries. There are no limits to the number of times that an entrant can enter during the Promotion entry period.
- Winner Selection: A winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Random drawing will be conducted on June 1, 2023 by a representative from the Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Winners will be notified by Direct Message or email at the Sponsors’ discretion. Winner will be required to complete and return an email confirmation of prize acceptance and an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) within 7 days of notification, or an alternative winner will be selected.
Prize will be awarded within 30 days after receipt and verification of completed Affidavit/Release or prize notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or if Affidavit/Release is returned as undeliverable or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternative winner.
If a winner is otherwise eligible under these Official Rules, but is nevertheless deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of winner’s parent or legal guardian who will be required to execute the affidavit on the minor's behalf.
No substitutions are permitted except if the prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not redeemable for cash and non-assignable and non-transferable except to a surviving spouse. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local sales and income taxes. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Limit: one prize per household.
- Indemnity: Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance and use or misuse of prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
Winner acknowledges the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Promotion and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of prize.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder'' of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible or incomplete entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any Promotion it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules and cancel the Promotion if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus, bot or system malfunction unilaterally impairs its ability to conduct the Promotion), and to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal. Legal Warning: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Liability: The sponsor is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that may occur as a result of participation in the contest or the acceptance or use of any prize.
- Arbitration: This Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, USA without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. By participating, entrants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to this Promotion shall be litigated only in courts sitting in Florida, U.S.A.
- Governing Law: The contest is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, and any disputes will be resolved in accordance with those laws.
- Sponsor: The #SpringOutOfMigraine Promotion is sponsored by:
18117 Biscayne Blvd